Payments & Delivery
You can pay on our website with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, your PayPal account or interest-free with Clearpay. Card payments are securely processed via PayPal.
UK postage & packaging costs £2.95, or FREE on orders over £50. International postage & packaging costs £4.95. These amounts are regardless of order size.
All orders are shipped via Royal Mail, and we aim to despatch orders the same day if ordered before 1pm Mon – Fri (excluding UK bank holidays) or the following working day. After you receive a dispatch confirmation email, please allow 2-3 working days for UK deliveries, and 5-10 working days for international.
Downloadable products do not incur a postage charge and are available to download as soon as payment is confirmed. Download links are available on the order confirmation page, your order confirmation email and on the My Account page at any time.
Clearpay is a buy now pay later option you can choose to help spread the cost of your new craft goodies.
Your order amount is split into 4 equal interest-free instalments, automatically scheduled to be paid every two weeks.
Get what you want today and pay later!
How does it work?
- Select Clearpay at checkout as your method of payment, and you will be redirected to the Clearpay website.
- Fill out a short simple form with an instant approval decision. Your payments are calculated and displayed automatically.
- First instalment is made at time of purchase, and we dispatch your goods straight away!
All you need to apply is:
- A UK credit or debit card
- To be 18 years old or over
- A UK resident address
How do returns work?
- Orders made using Clearpay follow our standard return process. Please see returns information for full information about our returns process.
- We will contact Clearpay to inform them of a refund.
- As soon as the refund is processed it will drop into your Clearpay online account.
- The refund will only be for the amount paid so far. e.g if you have only paid two instalments, the refund amount will equal this amount. If you have paid the full amount, then a full refund will be issued.
What if I miss a payment?
Clearpay will issue a late payment fee.
For full T&Cs, see: https://help.clearpay.co.uk/hc/en-gb
PayPal Pay in 3
What is PayPal Pay in 3?
It’s an interest-free loan from PayPal that splits any of your purchases into three monthly chunks. So when you’re shopping with us, you only need to pay for the first 1/3 of the price and then pay an extra 1/3 on the same date for the following two months. You’ll end up paying the same balance as you would if you were paying upfront.
Who can use Pay in 3?
PayPal requires certain criteria to be met to be eligible for their service. You’ll need to:
- Be over 18
- Resident of the UK (excludes the Isle of Man or Channel Islands)
- Be creditworthy (checked and decided by PayPal)
What you’ll need to get started
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Debit card linked to your PayPal account
How to use Pay in 3
- Select “Pay with PayPal” at checkout
- Select “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now, the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buyer Protection is included for FREE
Read more about PayPal Buyer Protection here.
Does it affect credit scores?
PayPal reserve the right to run a soft-search credit check when you request the payment plan, this will leave a mark on your file that’s viewable by you only. PayPal work alongside credit reference agencies, so there is the potential to influence your credit score. In addition, if you’re late to a payment you’ll be charged a late fee of £12.
Just one more thing…
Highlight Crafts Ltd. is not affiliated with PayPal Pay in 3 in any way. PayPal reserve the sole right to determine your eligibility for their plan. If there are any issues with your payment, you’ll need to contact PayPal’s customer service team.
T&Cs do apply so head over to the PayPal Pay in 3 site to get more information.